The Agency of the Year award recognizes agencies that can successfully demonstrated key industry contributions both externally through the programs they develop for clients and internally for the initiative they take to grow and reward their staff.
Requirements: 200-word limit per section on the flooring categories.
· Agency Overview – brief description of agency, practice areas, office locations and history.
· Financials – breakdown on agency growth during the June 2017- June 2018 year (Can be provided in the form of percentages), include organic vs. new business
· Accounts – provide list of agency’s accounts and the year those accounts entered the agency
· Innovations – describe any projects that are considered innovations for the agency (internal or external)
· Key project – provided with brief description of 3 notable client campaigns executed during the 6/2017-6/2018 year
· Staffing & Professional Development – provide number of staff as of June 1, 2017 and as of June 1, 2018. Include any notable hires and note any HR programs implemented to drive professional growth.
· Client Testimonials – Include 2-4 client testimonials
· Miscellaneous – any additional information that would help set aside the agency from others.
· Agency Logo (.JPG format 300dpi or greater)
· Videos (if any) up to 2 minutes long MOV or MP4 formats
Entry fees & deadlines:
Early Bird Deadline - Ends July 20, 2018: HPRA Member $125, Non-members $200
Final Deadline – August 10, 2018: HPRA Members $150, Non-members $225
Entries will be judged by an unaffiliated panel of senior public relations professionals representing industry national organizations and trade publications. Entrants will be notified of results by September 12. Awards winners will be recognized at HPRA National BRAVO! Awards dinner at The Lotte New York Palace Hotel in NYC on Tuesday, October 2, 2018.
Entries should be submitted via a word or ppt/jpg format via the HPRA-USA.org Bravo! Awards link: Submit.